1. Clancy is wearing 18 months clothes b/c he needs the extra room in the waist. I don't have the heart to tell him he is only 8 months old. He doesn't need a complex.
2. Matt and I are going to Reno the first weekend in June for a sheep show. I've never been to a sheep "convention" of this sorts. Nor Reno. Is it like a Star Wars convention and everyone dresses like their favorite sheep breed and we tour various booths and discuss if the Death Star really could've made foot fungus disappear? No? I kid. It's where all the big names in the sheep biz show up and show and sell their sheep. Big deal... Big DEATH STAR deal! I'll try to have pictures for you. Clancy isn't going... OMG it's a date. What should I wear?
3. I signed up to run the Portland Marathon 10/10/10. St. Agatha is my team name. I'm the only one in my team. I'm accepting applications. St. Agatha is one of the patron saints of breast cancer.
4. Matt spends most of his time either in the sheep barn, sheep field, feed store, his truck, the trailer attached to the truck, or home.
5. We are coming to Iowa in June. We will leave probably the 17th or 18th and arrive in Omaha area the 20th or 21st. Clancy and I will be at mom and dads most of the time. Matt will be sheeping it with Tyson "big deal" Rule in Haywarden (sp?) Iowa and then down to Missouri for the Midwest Ram Sheep Show (something like that). Is there an update I typed that didn't involve sheep in it?
So pictures... pictures... pictures... I think they are in the Death Star.

No comments:
Post a Comment