Thursday, October 7, 2010

Clancy One Year




How did you go from picture three to picture two and one? I am confused? Nice to see you have food on you in both... that's a Hensley. Also nice to see you are confident enough to wear your pink cupcake bid AND play with your Tonka truck. On your way to professional ballerina who flies his mom to NY on the weekends to watch you perform and meet all your famous ballerina girlfriends and then also owns 100 sheep and wranglers on the side. Yes, that is how your parents think about your future. They wish you to grow up and be just like them but better. Okay that last picture is driving me crazy... someone wipe that milk off his cheek!

Sorry this is just a tease. I find it harder to social network nowadays. I would rather you all just come over and see the pictures on my laptop or I email them to you. Still refuse to facebook so don't even say it... if you know my past you know why... yes I was a professional ballerina who use to sell sheep on the black market.

No comments:

Post a Comment