When I become a mom, I want to do special things like send my kids presents in the mail. This little box of chocolate from my mom totally made my day and I've eaten two pieces already (10:30 am). Thanks mom, you are the best. Someday, maybe I can be just as wonderful to my kids. PS. It's my parents 40th wedding anniversary this Sunday. Congratulations guys! And in true Hensley vacation form, they will spend it touring the Lincoln home in Springfield, IL to celebrate his birthday and maybe visit the Clinton Library. Now you understand why I became a history teacher... I was brainwashed.

ummm I happen to know that two wonderful girls gifted you a lovely blue digital camera.....yet you continue to use the LAPTOP for photos!
ReplyDeleteBring it with you this weekend, we are going to figure it out together!
uh woops..I just read your monday post...where you say that you are going to have me help you with your camera :) Love you!
ReplyDelete